A Place to Grow
Flexible working hours
Talented and motivated team
Fortune 500 clients
Generous annual bonus
Maternity and related leaves
26 paid vacation days
We’re looking for dedicated, technologists, and creative people to join us. Explore our current open positions. If you find an opportunity that aligns with your skills, we would love to hear from you.
We’re looking for Project managers to manage a wide variety of projects, across the entire Learning solutions life-cycle.
– Projects vary from content analysis, design, engineering, support, product development
– Mature Project management environment and performance-driven culture
– Follow both agile and waterfall models
The role provides an opportunity to lead a team in managing project solutions for Fortune 500 companies. If you have the ability to organize and delegate, balance logic with creativity, are empathetic, possess good negotiation skills, and have technical understanding, here is a great place for you to learn and grow.
– 3 to 5 years of experience in managing e-learning projects
– Post Graduate/ MBA from a premier institute
Experience in the e-learning domain with deep understating of work processes and good communication skills may also apply.
Instructional design is a great career at DelphianLogic.
– Work with leading experts in the field of eLearning design and development
– Design solutions for the most sophisticated eLearning design requirements
– Enter at any stage in your career whether an intern or experienced Instructional Designer
– In-house training to develop various ID skills and authoring tool expertise
If you possess Interests around content, media, enjoy problem-solving, have an eye for detail, the skill to analyze, visualize, and would like to collaborate and facilitate training and learning strategies that impact people and their performance in Global Enterprise, Apply Now.
– Master’s/Bachelor’s degree in any field
– 2 – 8 years of professional experience in instructional design