A Place to Grow
Flexible working hours
Talented and motivated team
Fortune 500 clients
Generous annual bonus
Maternity and related leaves
26 paid vacation days
We’re looking for dedicated, technologists, and creative people to join us. Explore our current open positions. If you find an opportunity that aligns with your skills, we would love to hear from you.
Vice President - Sales for US/EU Markets
DelphianLogic, a leading provider of custom Corporate Learning Solutions and Services to over 40 Fortune companies across the world, is looking for thought leaders – a senior sales professional to join our team. The selected candidate would play a key role in not just revenue generation, but in shaping the company’s future growth path.
Unlike most traditional sales roles, this opportunity comes with the room to innovate. In this role, you will devise sales strategy, plan for lead and contact nurturing, manage opportunities from qualification to closure, build and grow new accounts with the support of and in collaboration with our business development, solutioning, and leadership teams.
Education and Experience:
You should have a Master’s degree in any field, preferably an MBA, and at least 12 year’s experience in direct sales of eLearning solutions (especially corporate learning solutions) in International markets – primarily in the US and EU. We would also consider candidates with experience in IT/ITES services and products and Tech product selling, or those with general eLearning industry experience
If you are a go-getter with demonstrated experience of sales leadership, including building and growing channels, key customer relationships and closing strategic opportunities, then this is the role for you.
We are looking for innovative sales professionals to join our Inside Sales team at DelphianLogic, responsible for demand generation of our products and services in mature markets, primarily Fortune 500 corporations in the US and Europe.
Role and Responsibilities:
The candidate would be expected to perform a blend of activities in order to generate a steady pipeline of prospects which include:
– Conduct research on a company and related profiles
– Develop a competitive understanding of the company’s offerings, and a good understanding of the market, typical pain points, etc
– Build an individual plan to attract prospects towards the funnel: nurture prospects, and generate interests
– Build and expand a database of prospects
– Balance out a variety of inbound and outbound marketing activities: Campaigns, LinkedIn, Email, Calls, and more
– Collaborate with marketing teams for campaigns
– Qualify prospects and convert them into leads
– Top-level communication skills
– A Sales bent of mind
– Collaboration and teamwork
Education and Experience
– Master’s / Bachelor’s degree (MBA preferred)
– Two to four years’ experience
– IT Services selling experience
– Experience in US/EU markets
DelphianLogic is looking for a Visual Designer/Architect — eLearning Content to build innovative and creative eLearning courseware.
Roles & Responsibilities:
– Designing/developing eLearning course content from storyboards based on the business and learning requirements
– Working with Instructional Designers to co-create custom eLearning that is visually interesting and engaging
– Conceptualizing the visual environment and strategies for learning courseware
– Understanding client needs and brand guidelines to create output that fits customers’ requirements
– Collaborating with business teams, Project Managers, and Instructional Designers
– Defining and creating guidelines/specifications for customers/projects
Software & Tools:
– You must be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, Articulate Storyline, and Articulate Rise and have the ability to learn new tools/technology to build better eLearning more efficiently.
– If you have knowledge of Elucidat, Mohive, Evolve, and Vyond, this will be considered a plus.
Qualifications & Experience:
– Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or equivalent experience
– 5 to 8 years of experience in graphic design
– Portfolio of completed design projects
Instructional design is a great career at DelphianLogic.
– Work with leading experts in the field of eLearning design and development
– Design solutions for the most sophisticated eLearning design requirements
– Enter at any stage in your career whether an intern or experienced Instructional Designer
– In-house training to develop various ID skills and authoring tool expertise
If you possess Interests around content, media, enjoy problem-solving, have an eye for detail, the skill to analyze, visualize, and would like to collaborate and facilitate training and learning strategies that impact people and their performance in Global Enterprise, Apply Now.
– Master’s/Bachelor’s degree in any field
– 2 to 8 years of professional experience in instructional design
We’re looking for Project managers to manage a wide variety of projects, across the entire Learning solutions life-cycle.
– Projects vary from content analysis, design, engineering, support, product development
– Mature Project management environment and performance-driven culture
– Follow both agile and waterfall models
The role provides an opportunity to lead a team in managing project solutions for Fortune 500 companies. If you have the ability to organize and delegate, balance logic with creativity, are empathetic, possess good negotiation skills, and have technical understanding, here is a great place for you to learn and grow.
– 3 to 5 years of experience in managing e-learning projects
– Post Graduate/ MBA from a premier institute
Experience in the e-learning domain with deep understating of work processes and good communication skills may also apply.