Established in 2010, DelphianLogic is a leading global learning solutions business and
partner to global organizations. With over 100 employees and newly opened US and EMEA
headquarters, we are growing rapidly. With a strong track record of delivering large
enterprise solutions globally, we have already been recognized by Training Industry Inc. as a
top 20 provider in it its prestigious Learning Services list and received 12 awards for learning
services from the Brandon Hall Group HCM Excellence awards.
DelphianLogic is a provider of custom/bespoke performance solutions through a unique
blend of learning design, technology, and visual communication. We partner with some
of the largest global organizations to design and implement solutions, or components of
a solution, that help improve individual, team, and organizational performance.
It is said, ‘Learning is an experience. Everything else is information.’ We believe it to be true,
and designing learning experiences is an art that we work hard to perfect. One of the
earliest pathbreakers in our industry that crossed over from designing training content to
designing learning experiences, we employ a perfect balance of learning and behavioral
sciences, nuanced creativity, and top-of-the-line technology to deliver best-fit learning
experiences for both our clients and their learners.
And for further information please visit: https://delphianlogic.com
- Use SharePoint Designer and PowerApps, Dataverse, Model-driven apps, Canvas apps, and MS Flow to create workflow forms.
- Good Knowledge of Power BI and integration within the SharePoint site
- Build web components, lists/libraries, content kinds, site columns, master pages, search navigation, permissions, and data management.
- It would be great to have the additional skillset of SharePoint Modern site and SharePoint framework SPFx.
- Prior client involvement and understanding of business applications, data flow, and migration.
- The ability to work independently, prioritize well, multitask, and manage time efficiently.
- Superior problem-solving, critical thinking, and analytical abilities
- Fundamental knowledge and understanding of unit testing, and packaging to deploy from DEV to PROD
Education and Experience:
- Master’s/bachelor’s degree in computer field
- Additional certification in related fields is preferable.
- 3+ years’ experience in programming