November 15, 2016
Introducing VeCogniti, Unified MicroLearning Framework for NextGen Enterprises
DelphianLogic will be launching VeCogniti at the world’s largest learning technology event, DevLearn at Las Vegas later this week. VeCogniti is a unified microlearning framework for next-gen enterprises built with a vision to tackle challenges faced by the modern learner.
The framework will establish microlearning as a crucial component of the larger learning strategy, accelerating evolution in learning, building capability and enhancing performance within the organization. The framework targets a variety of learning challenges, including those faced by employees who are always on the move and work from virtually anywhere.
VeCogniti has been designed to accomplish two crucial goals:
1) To help organizations skip generations of learning progression and place themselves at the curve of new-age learning, efficiently and rapidly, and
2) To facilitate enterprise-wide continuous and collaborative learning with microlearning as the key strategy and build in-house content and technology capability
Based on over 15 years of working experience with Fortune 100 companies and continuous, innovative research and development, VeCogniti delivers a complete set of microlearning capabilities that organizations require today. The expanded framework includes new capabilities such as:
- Competency-based learning
- Micro-nugget authoring
- Mobile-first deployment
- Social learning and gamification
- Automated content management
- Granular reports
We would love to hear from you and understand your views on VeCogniti. Please add a comment to this post or write to us at [email protected] for an online demo.